Hi I’m admin Eve..
I raise awareness for pregnancy and infancy loss. I raise funds for Daddys with Angels though family fun days. I’m always admin on our text service for help and support. I’m a angel mum to eight.. and 5 rainbow children.
I’m sharing my journey because I don’t want my Angels be forgotten I want be able say there name and show photos of my Angels above. Be able tell people how many children I’ve got.
Since I became admin on Angel Parent’s I’ve learnt:
- I’m not alone and too many go through this sad loss of a child, in some way.
- By helping raise awareness it could help others and save more babies lives
- to help support for cuddle cots.
- That child loss is not to be a taboo anymore.
- On the 15th of October here in the UK we don’t have a recognised day for pregnancy and infancy loss yet. We have other days what aren’t as special as this day.. but meanwhile, in other countries around the 🌍, have a recognised day for all Angels above.. Our government don’t have one. I know this day would mean absolutely everything to myself and many others.
As a angel mummy of eight through stillbirth miscarriages and infant loss, I want our UK government to acknowledge and recognise this day. It’s not just about remembering all Angels above who gained their Angel wings before us It’s also about a comfort day for there Angel mummy / daddy Angel siblings. If they have any Angel family to be able to buy there Angel gifts or cards.
- It also to cut the taboo around the words pregnancy & infancy loss.
- It gives them a chance to be able be open and tell people how many children they got whether they walking or flying.
- Not to be judged by saying there Angels names.
- Plus, to help raise more awareness around pregnancy & infancy loss.
- To help hospitals provide better care to grieving parents and family members.
- be more helpful & supportive.. more help for daddys as they hurt too.
- No one asks to lose a baby, no matter the gestation or age or why or in what way.
- Just know they didn’t just lose a child they lost apart of there life so having the 15th of October as a recognised day in the UK would be a great deal to them it could help with all above and part of healing and remembering the angels above but the families too.
- It affects 1 in 4 .
- I think it’s more that’s another story I say.. I’m loud and proud and I want the 15th October a Pregnancy & infancy loss uk remembrance day.